Catch the wave for Associations!
The wave of the future for effective Association financial management and reporting is here. Business Intelligence (BI) helps CFOs manage more effectively, enhances financial reporting, and strengthens internal controls. Join us for a lunch and learn presentation to network with fellow Association CFOs and learn:
• What is Business Intelligence?
• How can Associations use Business Intelligence?
• How can internal controls be improved through BI?
• The role of technology in BI
• Suggested metrics for Associations
• Observe a demo of a BI application for Associations
This seminar is complimentary.
1.5 CPE credits provided.
Dan O'Shea, Member
Brian Loughlin, Director
CPE Additional Information:
Field of Study: Accounting
Instructional Method: Group Live
Advance Preparation: None
Program Level: All Levels
Program Content: Business Intelligence for Associations
Learning Objective: Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
* Understand Business Intelligence
* Understand how Associations can
use Busienss Intelligence
* Understand the role of technology
* Understand the suggested metrics
Program Registration: For information on registering for this seminar, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation and Refund Policy: All questions regarding cancellation or obtaining a refund may be addressed to Stephanie Travis, Director of Human Resources.
Watkins Meegan LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education of the National Registry of CPE sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.