Indirect costs & rates
As a government contractor, your cost and rate structures have to achieve compliance with government regulations, as well as keep your company competitive in the marketplace. Developing rates is complex and time-consuming, but we can help you meet this challenge.
Our 30+ years of government contracting experience has taught us the best methods for building costs & rates and we use that knowledge to benefit our clients – whether the need is a wrap rate, simple structure, or complex multi-tiered rate structures.
Watkins Meegan assists government contractors with:
- Indirect rate analysis and structure
- Multi-tiered rate structure and review
- Provisional rate / billing rate development
- Incurred cost proposals (submissions)
- Price proposals
- Research and development (R&D) costs review and structuring, as well as tax credits
- GSA schedule consulting